200 FLOWMETER DUAL REGULATOR-ARGON
FLAME TECH – 200 DUAL FLOWMETER REGULATOR
Stainless Steels as well as several other alloys require argon shielding on the back side in order to maintain stainless properties. The simplest way to do that is with a dual flowmeter. One is for the torch shielding gas, leaving an extra to provide a purge for stainless sanitary pipe, or argon shielding devices such as trailing shields, or purge blocks.
- 580 CGA cylinder inlet connection
- 0-60 SCFH Flow, Preset output 50 PSI for Argon & CO2
- Outlet fitting: 5/8”-18 RH Female CGA “B”
- Comparable to Victor® DFM 150 Series.
- Unit Weight: 1.6 lbs (not including packing/shipping material)
(please note that these regs as supplied from the USA and will not fit Australian argon bottles.. HOWEVER i have supplied Australian standard fittings that will it allow you to fit it as a package, otherwise feel free to buy your own fittings)
Out of stock