Bluearc 140msi owners manual 2021
This welding machine is composed of an inverter MIG welder power supply with invariable voltage output
external characteristics manufactured with advanced IGBT inverter technology designed by the
With high‐power component IGBT, the inverter converts the DC voltage, which is rectified from input
50Hz/60Hz AC voltage, to high frequency 20KHz AC voltage; consequently, the voltage is transformed and
rectified. The features of this machine are as follows:
● IGBT inverter technology, current control, high quality, stable performance.
● Closed feedback circuit, invariable voltage output, great ability of balance voltage up to ±15%;
● Electron reactor control, stable welding arc, minimal spatter, deep molten pool, excellent weld bead
● Welding voltage can be preset, and the voltmeter displays the preset voltage value when not welding.
● Both welding current and welding voltage can be observed at the same time.
● Burn back time is adjustable.
● Slow wire feeding during arc starting. Reliable arc starting.
● Wire feeding is separate from the welding machine providing a wider welding operation range.
● Small‐sized, light‐weight, easy to operate, and economical.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 10 in|