If you are wondering what having digital microprocessor control can mean, just ask anyone who has used it. The benefits are numerous, whether its increased productivity, or increased weld quality, or the ability to make precise settings, and fine tune them to the exact standards required. This is all part of the benefit of owning a PowerTIG 210 EXT. This TIG/Stick welder from Everlast also features IGBT inverter technology which offers the best in arc stablity and performance while reducing size and weight. The unit features wave form control with three distinct wave forms: Advanced Square wave, Soft Square wave, and Triangular. These help to offer flexibility while welding Aluminum. But that’s just part of the story. This TIG/Stick welder also features programmable memory, adjustable AC Frequency, and adjustable AC balance control. It also works quite well as a stick welder featuring items like adjustable hot start and arc force control for maximum welding flexibility. The heavy duty HF arc start design reduces traditional HF component maintenance issues. The unit also features two pulse modes, standard and advanced pulse. In the advanced pulse mode the welder oscillates between AC and DC- polarity allowing fine fast freeze control on thin gauge aluminum, and greater penetration on thick plate aluminum. Although the unit may seem quite complex in its list of features, it’s really quite simple due in part to the intuitive design which leads to quick and easy to setup whether you are a welding professional or just an enthusiast.
PowerTIG 210 EXT
with every PowerTIG 210 EXT unit sold
Download Manual: PowerTIG 210EXT
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- RECOMMENDED USES
- TECH SPECS
- Microprocessor control offers precise management of welding parameters and functions.
- Portable and Lightweight design offers rugged exterior and a flip down visor to protect panel from sparks and damage.
- Offers standard type pulse feature for AC and DC, and a special Advanced Pulse for AC for welding thin material, increasing travel speed and reduces warping.
- Can be used with optional finger amp control torch.
- Wave form control offers 3 types of wave form for AC welding: Triangular Wave, Advanced Square Wave, and Soft Square Wave.
- Programmable Memory allows user to save parameters for up to 9 different programs.
- HF or Lift Arc capability in AC or DC modes.
- Offers programmable Stick functions which include hot start time, hot start intensity and arc force control.
- 12 ft. Everlast 26 seriesTIG torch with remote switch and 35 series DINSE style connector
- 12 ft. Everlast 9 series TIG torch with remote switch and 35 series DINSE style connector
- Heavy duty Stick electrode holder with 10ft cable and 35 series DINSE connector
- Foot pedal
- Work Clamp with 10ft cable and series 35 Dinse style connector
- Everlast billet brass Argon regulator
- 6 ft. power input cable with NEMA 6-50 Plug
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included)
- Water cooler
- Welding helmet
- Gas lens Consumable kit with Tungsten
- Stubby Consumable kit with Tungsten
- Deluxe Everlast Series Torches: WP9, 17, 18, 20, 26 Flex head torch and flex cables. Available in 15 or 25 ft.
- NEW! 17 series Finger amp Control Torch. 15 ft.
- USA made foot pedal
- Farm/ Ranch
- Motorsports/Off road
- Hobby/Welding Enthusiast
- Gun Smithing
- Virtually all metals
For generator use: Use only generators that are certified as “clean power” by the manufacturer. This means that the unit has <10% total harmonic distortion (THD). For best results, when operating on 120V power, use a generator capable of at least 3500 surge watts. For operation on 240V, use a generator that is rated for 7500 surge watts or greater.
This unit is not recommended for use with E6010 electrodes and most rods with a cellulose-based flux. Use E6011, if a cellulosic rod is required.
- Weld steel to a maximum of 5/16″ single pass
- Weld Steel to a maximum of 5/8″ multi-pass
- Weld Aluminum to a maximum of 1/4″ single pass
- Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/2″ multi-pass
- Weld to a minimum of .004″ Steel
- Weld to a minimum of .005″ Aluminum
Maximum Figures for stick is based off of standard industry practice and practical limits for quality welds.
- Weld with a minimum of 1/16″ diameter electrode
- Weld with a maximum of 1/8″ diameter electrode
Max electrode size ultimately depends upon class/type and manufacturer recommendations and formulations.
FREE Shipping USA